Booking

Book now one of our rooms

Room prices

Double room refundable

Price/ night *
Double room
  • Period
  • * Without breakfast
75,00€/ night *
Low season
  • From 01/06 to 19/06
  • From 19/09 to 02/10
Book now
80,00€/ night *
Mid-season
  • From 20/06 to 24/07
  • From 05/09 to 18/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
115,00€/ night *
High season
  • From 25/07 to 07/08
  • From 22/08 to 04/09
  • minimum 3 nights
Book now
135,00€/ night *
Very high season
  • From 08/08 to 21/08
Book now

Double room Unrefundable

Price/ night *
Double room
  • Period
  • * Without breakfast
75,00€/ night *
Low season
  • From 01/06 to 19/06
  • From 19/09 to 02/10
Book now
85,00€/ night *
Mid-season
  • From 20/06 to 24/07
  • From 05/09 to 18/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
100,00€/ night *
High season
  • From 25/07 to 07/08
  • From 22/08 to 04/09
  • minimum 3 nights
Book now
120,00€/ night *
Very high season
  • From 08/08 to 21/08
Book now

Camera Economy

PriceRefundable
Unrefundable
Economy
  • Period
  • * Without breakfast
65,00€
65,00€
Low Season
  • From 01/06 to 19/06
  • From 19/09 to 02/10
Book now
85,00€
75,00€
Mid-season
  • From 20/06 to 24/07
  • From 05/09 to 18/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
110,00€
95,00€
High season
  • From 25/07 to 07/08
  • From 22/08 to 04/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
130,00€
115,00€
Very high season
  • From 08/08 to 21/08
Book now

Camera tripla

Familiare Standard

PriceRefundable
Unrefundable
Triple Room (Standard Family)
  • Period
100,00€
100,00€
Low Season
  • From 01/06 to 19/06
  • From 19/09 to 02/10
Book now
115,00€
105,00€
Mid-season
  • From 20/06 to 24/07
  • From 05/09 to 18/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
140,00€
125,00€
High season
  • From 25/07 to 07/08
  • From 22/08 to 04/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
160,00€
145,00€
Very high season
  • From 08/08 to 21/08
Book now

Camera quadrupla

Familiare Deluxe

PriceRefundable
Unrefundable
Quadruple Room (Deluxe Family)
125,00€
125,00€
Low season
  • From 01/06 to 19/06
  • From 19/09 to 02/10
Book now
140,00€
130,00€
Mid-season
  • From 20/06 to 24/07
  • From 05/09 to 18/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
165,00€
150,00€
High season
  • From 25/07 to 07/08
  • From 22/08 to 04/09
  • minimum 2 nights
Book now
185,00€
170,00€
Very high season
  • From 08/08 to 21/08
Book now

Notes and supplements

3° e 4° Letto adulti € 25,00 a persona a notte
3° E 4° Letto bambini 6-12 anni €.15,00 a persona a notte
3° E 4° Letto bambini 0-6 ANNI gratis

Pulizie extra e cambio biancheria: 12€ al giorno

Book now

Fill in this form with your request. You will be contacted!
Pounced after confirmation of availability, to complete the booking, the customer is required to pay a deposit of 25% by bank transfer and 7 days before the arrival the other 75%.

Name(required)

Date of birth (required)

Email (required)

number children (required)

Surname (required)

Phone (required)

Number adult guests (required)

Days of stay

From (required)

to (required)

Other requests